Tuesday 14 January 2014

One step closer

So after all the whinging and whining yesterday, I woke up this morning determined to put things into perspective and concentrate on my latest essay. However, this decision promptly led to me watching the latest episode of American Dad. I was five minutes in when I was interrupted by a notification. A notification alerting me to this beautiful email:

Dear NeuroMed

Thank you for your application to the above course at The University of Warwick. We are delighted to be able to invite you to take part in the MB ChB Selection Centre…

Put simply, I am over the moon! I feel quite silly droning on and on yesterday about not hearing anything. But then again I am somewhat inclined to the theatrical… My interview is in March so I have about 2 months to prepare. I am one step closer to that offer of admission. Seriously if getting an offer is anything like getting an interview than I truly do not know how I will contain my excitement. 

4 comments: